Aspire Speeder Kit 200W (UK Edition)
The Aspire Speeder Kit 200W (UK Edition) is the most advanced vaping device to-date from this world renowned vaping company. It brings together a combination of the latest new high power Speeder Mod and the Athos tank. The Speeder is a dual bay removable 18650 battery mod which delivers up to 200 watts of power. The Athos tank, developed especially to make best use of the power available, utilises Aspire’s innovative penta-coil head to satisfy those who prefer both dense clouds and top-notch flavour. The tank holds 2ml of e-liquid in line with current European TPD regulations.
The Aspire Speeder Kit 200W (UK Edition) has a full temperature control suite, a large and bright 0.96 inch OLED screen that displays essential information to the user and has automatic display adjustment, which rotates the screen depending on the angle of the device. The Speeder has a hinge and lock battery access door that accepts two high amperage 18650 batteries (sold separately) and can be charged at a 2A maximum current. Included with the Speeder 200W TC Starter Kit is Aspire’s Athos Sub-Ohm Tank, a 25mm, threaded top fill system with a stainless steel protective glass sleeve. A single fill port is used to fill the tank, which is capable of holding up to 2ml of E-Liquid. The Athos Sub-Ohm Tank utilises the Athos Coil Family and includes an A3 Tri-Coil Head and an A5 Penta-Coil Head, capable of running 60 to 75W and 100 to 120W respectively. Airflow enters the Athos Sub-Ohm Tank via triple bottom adjustable airflow, measuring at 11mm by 2.5mm each airslot and can be fully closed. A 12mm bore proprietary drip tip or 14mm wide bore proprietary delrin drip tip, both of which are included with the starter kit, can be used as the user prefers.
The Aspire Speeder Kit requires 2 x 18650 Batteries (Not included). Please see the “Accessories” Tab above to purchase compatible batteries for your Speeder Kit.
Aspire Speeder Kit 200W (UK Edition) – What’s Included:
- 1 x Aspire Speeder Mod 200 Watts (UK Edition)
- 1 x Aspire Athos Tank 2ml (UK Edition)
- 1 x Aspire Athos A5 Coil 0.16 Ohms (Tri-coil rated 100 to 120 Watts) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Aspire Athos A3 Coil 0.3 Ohms (Tri-coil rated 60 to 75 Watts) (Additional Coil)
- 1 x Extra drip tip (Delrin wide bore drip tip)
- 1 x Micro USB Charge / Upgrade Cable
- 1 x Glass tube
- 12 x O-rings
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Aspire Speeder Mod – Specification & Features
- Mod Size: 130mm x 43mm x 31mm
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Operating Wattage: 1 to 200 Watts
- Screen: Large OLED Screen (0.96 inch)
- Resistance Range: 0.1 to 3.5 ohm
- Voltage Range: 0.1 to 8.4 volts ohm
- Temperature Range: 200 to 600 Degree Fahrenheit
- Features: Bypass mode, Preheat Function, 50A Maximum Output Current, Firmware Upgradeable, Temperature Control Suite, Ni200 Nickel Support, Titanium Support, SS316L Support, Adjustable Three Memory TCR, Fine Tune Temperature Output, Preheat Functionality, Resistance Lock, Firmware updateable, Automatic Cut Off, Short Circuit Protection, Overheat Protection, Over Charge Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, On Board Charging, 2A Max Charge Current, Micro USB Update and Charge Port, Hinge and Locking Battery Access Door, Gold Plated Connections, Stainless Steel 510 Threading, Spring Loaded Gold Plated Contact.
- Colours: Available in 3 stunning finishes: Black, Silver/Grey, Gold/White
- Display Features: Automatic Display Adjustment, Output Temperature, Output Wattage, Output Voltage, Material and Mode Selection, Atomiser Resistance, Output Current, Individual Battery Life Indicator, Stealth Capability, Adjustment Lock.
- Compliance: TPD Compliant
Aspire Athos Tank – Specification & Features
- Material: Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- Size: 25x51mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Thread: 510
- Glass: Stainless Steel Protective Pyrex Glass Sleeve
- Fill: Threaded Top Fill with Single Fill Port
- Airflow: Triple Bottom Adjustable Airflow (11mm by 2.5mm Each Airslot, Fully Closeable)
- Drip Tip: 12mm Bore Proprietary Drip Tip and additional 14mm Wide Bore Proprietary Delrin Drip Tip
What our customers say about the Aspire Speeder Kit 200W (UK Edition)
Select the “Discussion” tab above to see all Customer Feedback on the Aspire Speeder Kit 200W (UK Edition)
Coils for the Aspire Speeder Kit (Available to purchase Separately):
- Aspire Athos A3 Coils (0.3 Ohms – 60 to 80 Watts)
- Aspire Athos A5 Coils (0.16 Ohms – 100 to 120 Watts)
For further detail visit the Aspire Corporate Website.