These terms and conditions apply to Puffin Clouds UK whose registered address is InForm House, 118 Main Street, Buckshaw Village, Lancashire PR7 7BZ.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Puffin Clouds website. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers.
- 1. You must be over 18 years old to be able to buy anything from this website. Proof will be required at the checkout stage. We may also use third party age verification websites before orders are dispatched.
- 2. Cooling Off Period: Puffin Clouds abides by the Distance Selling Act (2000). If, once you have purchased items from us, you decide you no longer want them, then you have 28 calendar days in which to return them and we will refund them in full within 28 days of the cancellation date (including any postage and packing paid) as long as the packaging remains unopened. This excludes e-liquids, disposables and clearomizers.
3. Safety Warning: Where stated, all of our electronic cigarette (and cigar, if applicable) products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. They are not medical devices and make no claim to aid anyone in the cessation of smoking real tobacco. Puffin Clouds does, however, strongly advise against using any of its products if you come under any of the following categories:
- A non-smoker
- Of ill or poor health
- 4. Once purchased, the products on this website should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
- 5. On the rare occasion a product may be sold which is not in stock. When this occurs, a refund or suitable substitution may be made without prior notification. If a substitute item is provided, you (the customer) will be able to return the item for a refund at no cost, even if it has been used. This includes e-liquids, cartomizers, clearomizers and all other consumables which are usually excluded from returning once opened.
- 6. Orders dispatched to outside of the UK (i.e. into Europe) are subject to that country’s importation regulations. Puffin Clouds will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason. Customers outside the UK are liable for all importation costs.
- 7. Puffin Clouds reserves the right to consolidate orders placed within the same dispatch period into one parcel or envelope, and is not obliged to refund any postage charges incurred. Please let us know if you specifically want orders to be shipped separately.
8. Incorrect Delivery Details:
It is responsibility of the customer to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the customer enters the incorrect or incomplete address and goods are delivered to the wrong address, we are under no obligation to issue a refund or send replacement goods. If goods are returned to us if they have been sent to the wrong address we are not obliged to re-send at our expense, however, a refund will be offered less the postal expense. If you notice that you have provided the incorrect or incomplete details please contact us as soon as you can.
- 9. Returns: In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please refer to our Return Policy & Procedure. When sending back products we ask that you acquire proof of postage. If you send back an item and we do not receive it, we will be unable to provide any further help if you do not have proof of postage.
- 10. Privacy: We do note store credit card details. We also do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- 11. All prices include VAT @ 20%